CXOBridge Partner program
CXOBridge Preferred Startup Partner program objective is to help startups scale 10x in 2 years via purposeful matchmaking to decision-makers at global Fortune 1000 corporations. Value is derived in terms of strategic partnerships, customers, and/or M&A.
Startup Value Prop
- CXOBridge Lists – Featured amongst top curated B2B startups by category.
- Founder Coaching + Bootcamp – Partnerships, speech & presentation coaching by experts.
- Collateral Packaging – Positioning, unit economics, pitch refinement & design.
- CXOBridge Connects – A facilitated platform for curated strategic connect.
- CXOBridge Days – Curated events, 1-1 meets, CXO dinner across the globe.
Requirements to join the CXOBridge program are:
- B2B enterprise, B2B SaaS moving up-market.
- Revenue run rate (ARR) of $0.5M to $5M.
- Some US or EU corporates in your customer mix
- Presence in the US so that CXO / Founder is readily available to engage with corporate execs.
- Demonstrate at least one of (1) deep-tech IP, (2) high revenue, (3) high-velocity growth.
- Recommended by one of our current startup CEOs, mentors, VC partners, corporate executives (nice to have).
On acceptance, you are invited to join our entry-level Silver program, and you will have to complete the 2nd half of the application process.
Prep and boot camp
Roughly 50-100 hours with founders and corporate mentors to help YOU become a Sales Machine